Make Mosquito Repellent Candles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Did you know that you can make your own mosquito repellent candles? And it is actually easy y’all! Just follow along below to get the instructions and use this recipe all summer long. These not only look pretty but they will keep away the mosquitoes and other bugs from your summer parties. You have to love that! Start making your own mosquito repellent candles and you will never buy citronella candles at the store again."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Learn How To Make Decorative Gel Candles
Making Ice Candles
How to Make Glitter Jar and Tealight Candles
Custom Candles in a Jar Shape
Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
Reuse your Old Candle Scraps
20 Uses for Essential Oil
Rolled Beeswax Candles
Radiant Ribbon DIY Candles
Winter Spiced Scented Candles
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home