How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Fairies, witches, superheroes, kings, queens, princesses all need a hooded cape to complete the outfit. Lucky for you, a cape is really easy to sew. Hellosewing has a step by step video and a free pattern that will allow you to make your new Halloween or cosplay costume with ease and speed, regardless of your sewing skill level. It’s a fun and simple project that’s suitable for all sewing enthusiasts. You can make this DIY hooded cape for your kids but also for yourself if you love going to Halloween parties. Watch the video and learn how to sew a cloak today!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Turn Old Men’s Shirt Into A Trendy Tunic
- Bring Wine Warm Winter Socks DIY
- Upcycled Sweater Slipper Boots
- Crochet Baby Booties Pattern, Crochet Baby Shoes Size 0 To 24 Months, Crochet Booties
- How to Attach Patches Without Sewing
- DIY Color Changing T-Shirt
- Mens Prayer Shawl Patterns
- 33 Red Heart Patterns for Hats
- Marching Through the Looking Glass
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home