Crochet Afghan Men Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Winter is a time for cold weather fun, friends and lots of giggles. So, what are the perfect accessories for all this holiday fun? A warm and silly hat, of course! This easy Hat makes the perfect holiday gift for a men and younger’s and it so wonderfully fast to make. Even if you are beginner at crochet, go for it! The only skills you need to make this are double crochet and single. This only over cultural hat and use only the men for cold and medium season. It’s called Chitral Hat, or Afghan Pushtoon Hat. Its look very beautiful and adorable."
free pattern not for sell
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- crochet yarn
- crochet hook
This man hat crochet pattern is made up of only one part it is starting into the middle and do not works into the stitches only crochet the double crochet stitch into middle of the two stitches. After completing the middle part then starting the single crochet stitch around. Completing the single crochet round don’t make a slip stitch work around and around to the end of the hat think you easy to understand the Pattern.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Bedside Hanging Basket
Pocket Tissue Case Free Crochet Pattern
Final Frost Beanie
Pear Blossoms Crochet Doily
Everyday Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern
3D Crochet Star Pebble Necklace
Mesh Stitch Crochet Gloves
Cross-Over Block Stitch Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Simplicity Phone Sleeve
12 of Red Heart's Cutest Patterns Ever
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- Linen Stitch Basket
- DIY Air Force Keepsake Box
- How to make 3D Solar System Project for Kids
- Paper Flower Pattern and Tutorial
- Creamsicle Wrap/Scarf
- How to Upcycle Purses with Rhinestones
- Toddler Bib
- Diy Mini Notebooks
- Twisted Paper Napkin Flower Motif
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home