Craft Tools Apron
This craft tools apron is perfect for holding whatever tools you need for your current craft project. It's also a cute, crafty project to make! Learn how to make a half apron into a work of art with this tutorial.
- Polka Dot Borders
- Sewing Borders
- Flower Flourishes
- Earthtones Pigment Ink Stackable Multi-Pad
- Reds & Purples Pigment Ink Stackable Multi-Pad
- Brenda Walton Flora & Fauna Flower Petal Fabric Art
- Honey Bee Scissors
- Craft glue
- Small paintbrush
- Scrap cardboard pieces
- Cover your work surface with paper. Slide small pieces of scrap cardboard into the apron pockets to prevent any ink bleed. Stamp and heat set the desired pattern.
- Use a small paintbrush to edge the apron pocket edges with ink. Heat set.
- Stamp the fabric flowers and heat set. Push brad pins through the holes in the button and then through each flower layer. Secure to the apron front with craft glue.
Read Next80s Mod Pumps & Clutch