Decked Out Denim Vest
It's your turn to be the designer. Turn an old vest into a fabulous piece of DIY fashion with this Decked Out Denim Vest tutorial. This step-by-step guide will show you how to update your vest to reflect your taste and style. With a few embellishments, your vest will look unique and trendy. DIY clothing is great way to save some money and create one-of-a-kind pieces to add to your wardrobe. Make a fashion statement with this fantastic tutorial.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent fabric adhesive
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- Denim vest
- Miniature faux pearls
- Lace of choice – 1½ yards
Arrange lace along bottom edge of vest to determine placement, pin in place and cut lace to fit. Glue lace in place around bottom edge with Aleene's® Fabric Fusion®. Let dry.
Cut sections of lace to fit along tops of pockets if desired. Glue in place and let dry.
Glue studs and pearls randomly on collar. Let dry.
- Use the Fashion Art Tweezers to fill in the rest of collar with clear crystals. Set in place with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool, following instructions on package.
Read NextMacrame Crossbody Bag