Cute and Colorful Button Wall Art
If you're on a budget, you know how important it is to cut corners and use what you have. Create your own Cute and Colorful Button Wall Art using a variety of inexpensive materials. Simple wall art can dramatically change the look of any space.
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Wood cut out (cupcake shape)
- Acrylic paint (white to match frosting, red for cherries and brown to match cupcake bottom)
- Paint brush
- Buttons (Blumenthal Lansing) – shades of white, red and brown
- Beads and trinkets
Lightly draw pencil line to indicate pattern line of frosting between cherries and cupcake bottom.
Paint top with white, cherries with red and bottom with brown. Let dry.
Glue first layer of buttons on wood shape using Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue.
- Glue additional layers of buttons, beads and trinkets until you have achieved the desired design. Let glue dry.
Read NextFaux Fur DIY Wall Hangings