Valentine Altered Candy Boxes
Perfect for your sweetie with a sweet tooth, give them what they really want: Candy! With this festive and beautiful way to wrap the candy from Cathie & Steve, the gift will be extra special. Make the Valentine Altered Candy Boxes as a great project.
See this project and more in 12 Amazing Valentine Hearts to Craft + 5 New Heart Crafts!
- Mod Podge matte
- Folkart paint 413 pink
- Folkart Extreme Glitter hologram
- Clear heart shaped favor box
- Foam paintbrush
- Hot glue
- Decorative paper
- Wood heart
- Ribbon or trim
- Silk or paper flower
- Trace the lid of the candy box onto decorative paper.
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge on to the box lid and to the back of the paper. Place the paper on the lid. Apply more mod podge to the top, press with your finger until smooth. Apply more Mod Podge is necessary. Smooth your brush strokes.
- Paint the wood heart pink. Topcoat with 3 coats of extreme glitter. Allow to dry. Using hot glue, add trim across the box, the heart to the top of the box and a silk flower and rhinestone to the heart.
Read NextVintage Spool Valentine