Sweet Illuminated Valentine's Decoration
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Do you want to brighten up your home in these gloomy winter days, now that the Christmas Decorations have come down? Why not make some fabulous sweet Valentine's light decorations? These Valentine's Day decorations are very easy to make, cost very little, and look fantastic. They are a string craft suitable for all ages and illuminated with very affordable and attractive copper string lights. The most difficult thing is to decide whether or not you will have them as a table decoration or hang them up."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Heart Shaped balloons
- Red or pink yarn or string
- White glue
- Copper string lights
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- Bunny Mug Cozy
- 14 Rope Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home