Decorated Dollar Store Chocolate Boxes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Take dollar store or grocery store chocolate boxes with cheesy pictures on them and turn them into bright and fun boxes with paint. You can add other decorations like tissue paper or sequins. With kids, you can add paint hand prints to personalize them. I made fun brushstroke designs to hand out to friends. All you need to make them are chocolate boxes and paint in a few different colors. This can be a fun activity for a craft night with adults or kids. These would be great gifts for Valentine’s Day or to give to girlfriends."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Paint brush
- Chocolate boxes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 8 Free Knit Headband Ear Warmer Patterns
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home