Love is a Beautiful Thing Card
Give your special someone this beautiful homemade card for Valentine's Day or just because, from Uchida of America!
- Marvy® Embossing Heat Tool
- Marvy® Metallic Pearl Ink Pad - Red
- Marvy® Metallic Pearl Ink Pad - Black
- Marvy® Just Glitter - Silver
- Marvy® Puffy Velvet marker - Black
- Marvy® Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch - Scalloped Circle
- Marvy® Corner rounder
- Doodlebug Love Spell clear stamps by Hampton Art
- Razzleberry light, Black and White Prismatics cardstock by Prism
- Pink/Black polka dot ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Foam mount squares
- Zip Dry ™ Paper glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Marvy® Paper Trimming Buddy with Straight Blade and Scoring blade
- Marvy® squishy scissors
- Trim pink cardstock to 8x8 inches and score and fold in half to create a 8x4 inch card base. Stamp paisley image in Red Metallic ink randomly onto the front. Heat set.
- Trim a strip of black cardstock to 8x 1.5 inches, Stamp Swirl image in Red Metallic ink onto the black strip. Heat set ink then adhere the strip to the card base with Zip Dry paper glue.
- Attach ribbon and trim ends diagonally with the Squishy Scissors.
- Stamp Sentiment in Black metallic ink onto white cardstock.
- Heat set. Punch out with the scalloped circle punch. Apply black puffy velvet in each scallop. Heat set. Adhere punched sentiment to the base card to finish.