Tiny Toes Memory Plate
Kids grow up so fast. With This Tiny Toes Memory Play, you can capture your favorite moments. Crafts for new baby and mommies are the perfect project to do with the littlest member in your family. Be sure to display this piece on a mantel and look at it often. Time flies for new moms, and this is a great way to capture an important moment in time. The best baby shower gifts are fun and memorable, so give a new mommy the supplies and instructions for this project and let her work on the piece once her new bundle of joy arrives. This is a genius way to capture a precious moment.
- Dinnerware Bisque Designs 21427 Coupe Salad Plate 8" X 8" X 1"
- Signature Brushes SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
- E-Z Stroke® Translucent Underglazes EZ 074 Dark Navy
- E-Z Stroke® Translucent Underglazes EZ 102 Neon Blue
- E-Z Stroke® Translucent Underglazes Pure•brilliance® Clear Glaze
- Bowl with water
- Sea sponge
- Silk sponge
- Tulip® Sticky Fabric Stencils™
- Wedge makeup sponges
- Wipe bisque with damp silk sponge to remove any dust and particles.
- Squeeze a puddle of Neon Blue underglaze onto foil. Using the No. 6 Fan Glaze brush, dip brush into underglaze and paint the bottom of one of the baby’s feet. Press foot onto the plate. Repeat with other foot. Refer to photo for placement.
- Cut out letters from the Tulip® Sticky Fabric Stencils™ to spell out the baby’s name. Peel and stick them to the plate. Repeat step for the date using the number stencils. Refer to photo for placement.
- Squeeze a puddle of Navy Blue underglaze onto foil. Dip the wedge makeup sponge into underglaze and sponge three coats into all letter and number stencils. Let dry between each coat.
- Once glaze has completely dried, peel off stencils.
- Use the sea sponge to lightly sponge on Neon Blue underglaze around the edge of the plate. Let dry.
- Dip plate into Pure Brilliance™ Clear Glaze. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
Read Next32 New Baby Craft Ideas