20 Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
If you are reading this a few days before or even on Valentine’s Day, you probably need some last minute valentines gifts. These last minute valentines gifts are simple to make and impress your recipient more than a store-bought box of chocolates. You will save money by purchasing inexpensive materials rather than a retail gift marked up during the holiday. Add personalization such as initial or photos to these last minute valentines gifts for that extra-special touch.
Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts:
Beaded Heart Zipper Pull: Pick up a few beading essentials, including a crystal heart, for the quickest and easiest last minute valentines gifts for all your friends.
Hippity Hoppity Valentine Card: No matter the age of your recipient, make this frog card for a fun Valentine’s Day surprise.
A Mug of Love: For the easiest gift project, take a plain mug, decorate and fill with candies. This project gives you specific instructions for a conversation-heart theme, but you can adjust to your skill level and budget.
- NEW! Be My Love Boxers: These cute boxers make a great gift for your boyfriend or husband!
Pop-Up Heart Card: Use paper scraps and foam square to create a dimensional, pop-up Valentine’s Day card. Spectacular handmade cards make the perfect last minute valentines gifts.
Victorian Paper Valentines: Make some low-cost valentines with lace, doilies and assorted floral papers.
Quilted Heart Card: When you don’t have time to embroider, iron-on threads give you an impressive looking card.
- NEW! "From the Heart" Note Card: Send a message from the heart with this beautiful note card. Best of all, you can make the paper yourself!
Button Heart Ornaments: Use buttons from your sewing stash to create these fun ornaments, perfect for last minute valentines gifts. You can even use a mix of vintage buttons and not just red or pink.
Custom Couple Silhouettes: Have an old map around? Turn an old map or any scrap paper into a custom couple silhouette. This romantic framed art is perfect for your significant other.
Crochet Heart Sachets: These quick crochet hearts can be filled with stuffing or potpourri for adorable last minute valentines gifts. Even guys will like throw masculine scent sachets in their sock drawer.
- NEW! Bread Dough Rose Under Glass: This beautiful Valentine's Day decoration is great to give to the one who has your heart. It's also a great gift for those Beauty and the Beast lovers out there!
Hearts Shrink Plastic Necklace: Any girl would love to receive this lovely necklace made with inexpensive shrink plastic this Valentine’s Day.
Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts: If you have some scrap yarn, create a heart with this free pattern. Recipients can use as coasters or simple cherish as a token of your affections.
Valentine Flowers Gift Set: Use fabric scraps to create an embellished shirt, card and matching gift bag. These spectacular last minute valentines gifts can be complete in no time at all.
- NEW! Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet: Great for your sweetie, this bouquet is filled with everything sweet! Grab some of your Valentine's favorite candy and arrange it into this easy bouquet gift.
Textured Heart Frame: Use foam heart stickers and terra cotta texture paint to create an understated valentines day gift.
XOXO Valentine Frame: Use scrapbook paper and acrylics to decorate a plain wood picture frame quickly and easily. Picture Frames are a fun way to create last minute valentines gifts.
Melted Crayon Heart Valentines: These easy crayon hearts are perfect for a classroom exchange but are also a cute gift made with the kids for either parent.
- NEW! Conversation Heart Frame: Let those little candy hearts do the talking for you with this sweet Conversation Heart Frame. This is also a great last minute Valentine's gift for kids.
Read NextRustic LOVE Sign
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.