Say "I Love You" in style with this fun, pop-out card for Valentine's Day from Terri O. Foam squares add dimension to pop-up hearts and your Valentine's Day sentiment. Make your own Valentine this year for that special someone.
- Card stock- I used Bazzill in white linen for the inside, pink & red bling for the hearts and Prisim Paper in pink for the outside of the card red for the inside saying.
- Stickers and dimensional embellishments- I used Adorn It’s Carolee’s Creations stickers and ribbon and dimensional “I Love You” collection.
- Paper cutter
- Adhesive runner
- Foam squares
- Cut a 5 ½” wide card and fold in half linen side in.
- On the fold with your ruler draw 2 lines 2” long, one line 2 ½” long and another line 1 ¾” long spacing them out evenly. Cut on the fold to the end of each line. Open the card and pop out the paper that you cut and re-fold the card the opposite direction.
- Using the Bling card stock in pink and red tear out three hearts.
- Using your tape runner attach each heart to the pop out. Attach smaller hearts as you wish.
- Cut the pink Prisim card stock in half, you will have a six inch wide card. Fold your card in half with the texture side out. Embellish the front of your card with a sticker ribbon along the bottom and a fabric ribbon above the sticker. In the center attach the “I Love You” dimensional sticker.
- Print “With all my hearts!” on the red Prisim card stock in your favorite font. Tear out the phrase and attach it to the inside cover of the white card with the foam squares.
- Attach the white card to the inside of the red card with your adhesive runner. Add the x’s and o’s.
- Get ready for a big hug and kiss!