How to Tie Dye with Turmeric
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Whether you are responding to the summer anthem of “mom, I’m bored,” planning matching t-shirts for an event, or just want to have a fun DIY project for yourself or a gift for someone you love, tie dying is always the answer! If you ever wondered if you could tie dye using more all-natural methods, you stumbled on the right place to learn how. Turmeric creates a brilliant yellow. Let’s have some fun! What about you? Have you ever used non-traditional methods to tie dye?"
Discover an alternative method for dyeing clothes with an item you already have at home! Learn How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Tie Dye Dollar Store Flowers
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- DIY Tie Dye Hoodie
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- Nancy Beanie
- Hairpin Lace Table Runner
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
- Crochet Fuzzy Muff
- Candle from nature
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- How To Make The Cutest Drawstring Bag!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home