In seven steps you can create your very cool fashion tee from I Love to Create. Fashion graffiti fashion paint will really allow you to create your own style.
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Fabric Paint Cannon™
- Tulip® Surface Cover™
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Stencils™
- Urban Graffiti
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Cannon Fabric Paint™
- Green Means Go
- Rush Hour
- T-shirt – white – 100% cotton
- Prewash and dry shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Cover work surface with Surface Cover. Lay dry shirt on prepared surface and insert Fashion Form between layers of shirt.
- Fill Fabric Paint Cannon with Green Means Go Cannon Fabric Paint then spray around neckline and shoulders of tee then randomly around bottom hem. Pour remaining paint back into bottle and thoroughly clean Paint Cannon.
- Repeat process with Skyline and Cosmopolitan Cannon Fabric Paints, referring to photo for color placement and cleaning Fabric Paint Cannon between color applications. Let shirt dry.
- Position Bleeding Heart stencil from Love & Peace Pack on right side of shirt then place LOVE stencil at an angle underneath Bleeding Heart stencil. Refer to photo.
- Fill Paint Cannon with Rush Hour Cannon Fabric Paint then spray over stencils. Remove stencils. Spray random splatters of Rush Hour on shirt. Let dry.
- Place Chain Link Fence stencil from Urban Graffiti Pack over Bleeding Heart design as shown. Fill Paint Cannon with Blackout Cannon Fabric Paint then spray over stencil. Remove stencil and let shirt dry. Pour remaining paint back into bottle and thoroughly clean Paint Cannon.
Read NextTie Dye Dollar Store Flowers