DIY Tie-Dyed Dish Towels
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How fun are these dish towels?!! They’d make great gifts for a recent graduate or as a cheery wedding shower gift. I am completely addicted to tie-dye projects since I tried my hand at it a few years ago. If you've never tried tie dye projects, can I encourage you to give it a go? This isn't 1970s tie dye. It's simple, stylish, on trend and easy to do! You can even get your kids involved. It's that simple!"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Saint Wine Charms
- 21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Even Moss Stitch Boot Cuff
- Geometric Painting Coloring Page
- Flower Crowned Hummingbird Coloring Page
- Flower Bunny Coloring Page
- Beaded Stone Paper Weights
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home