Animal Print Tie Dye Dress and Shoes
If you've ever wondered how to tie dye a shirt with designs, look no further than the animal print tie dye dress and shoes from I Love to Create! Using simple techniques, you can tie dye an animal print design on your dress and matching shoes.
- Dress - white - 100% cotton
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip® Tie-Dye Fashion Kit™--Wild Thing
- Fabric - white - 100% cotton
- Plastic bag
- Plastic tablecloth
- Paper towels
- Prewash and dry dress and fabric to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
- Lay dress flat on work surface.
- Wearing gloves from kit, pour water into the Blue and Turquoise dye bottles to fill line. Replace caps and shake thoroughly until dye is thoroughly mized. Attach spray nozzle to Blue dye bottle.
- Place plastic bag between layers of dress to keep dye from seeping through to the other side.
- Following instructions in kit booklet place stencil and spray with dye to create designs.
- Cover dress with plastic and let set 4 to 6 hours. Wash dress in cold water on a large load setting. Dry separately.
- Lay fabric piece flat on work surface and use Leopard stencil to create pattern all over fabric with Turquoise dye.
- Cover dyed fabric with plastic and let set 4 to 6 hours. Wash fabric in cold water. Dry in dryer and iron flat.
- Cut strips from fabric piece to desired width and length to fit across front of shoes. Tie a knot in middle of each strip then glue to front of shoes with Fabric Fusion as shown.
Read NextPurple Lightning Tie Dye Shirt