Repurposed Thanksgiving Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"An easy-to-make craft project that you can use to decorate for Thanksgiving or give as a gift. This project uses repurposed wood game blocks so it costs pennies and takes minutes to make. It's a beginner-level craft that you can be proud of."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Turkey Wobbler
- Pretty Stenciled Disc Coasters
- 101+ Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Dancing Leaves Coasters
- Let’s Talk Turkey Crochet Silverware Holder
- Harvest Leaf Napkin Ring
- Plymouth Rock DIY Table Runner
- 38 DIY Tablescape Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Decorative Fall Towel
- Candy and Cookie Turkeys
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home