T-Shirt Yarn Round Rug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make a round rug using T shirt yarn. It also teaches you what to look for and how to make adjustments if you want to make the rug bigger. Comes with a how to video for both right and left handed."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Find more inspiration for crochet rug patterns in our collection, 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern
1-Hour Crochet Coffee Cozy
No-Brainer Crochet Chair Mats
Basic Beginner Crochet Scarf
Easy Textured Crochet Wash Cloth
11 Crochet Stitch Videos
Magical Healing Crochet Dishcloth
Cathedral Motif Granny Square Crochet Pattern
Round Spa Scrubby Easy Crochet Pattern
Beginner's Guide to Free Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pot O' Gold Clay Pot Craft
- Flower Puppy Coloring Page
- Spirograph Mandala Coloring Page
- Abundance of Pineapples Adult Coloring Page
- Butterfly Tango Adult Coloring Page
- Toucan Coloring Page
- Graceful Flamingo Adult Coloring Page
- Indianapolis Canal Walk Coloring Page
- Plum Easy Patterns
- 32 Egg Carton Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home