Framed Turkey Thanksgiving Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hi everyone! Tammy Santana here from the creative lifestyle blog, www.TammySantana.com, with my take on a fun home decor project that is perfect for a gift or just to showcase on an entry table or mantel. Supplies I used: Proxxon Hot Wire Cutter, Smoothfoam, Metallic copper and gold paint, Ribbon, Zip Dry adhesive, Dollar Store Frame, Straight Pin, Red glitter cardstock, Needle and thread."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tips for Baking the Perfect Cookies for the Holidays
- Lovely Thanksgiving DIY Plates
- Thanksgiving Burlap Sack Table Decor
- 30 Days of Thanks 2019
- Rustic DIY Thanksgiving Tree
- Easy-as-Pie Thanksgiving Printables
- Thanksgiving Checklist Free Printable
- Thanksgiving DIY Napkin Rings
- Awesome DIY Crochet Pumpkins
- Dancing Leaves Coasters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Simple Shiny Ornament
- Gnome Towel Topper
- DIY Stocking Garland
- DIY Christmas Tree Garland
- Snow Covered Winter Wreath
- Poudreuse Wrap
- Fireside Mittens
- Crochet Mince Pie Christmas Hanger
- Pretty In Gingham Stocking
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home