Super Easy T Shirt Yarn Project
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Super Easy T Shirt Yarn Project is a thrifty and eco-friendly way to recycle. Once you learn how to make t-shirt yarn, you'll never want to buy a skein ever again. Use old t-shirts to create gorgeous soft jersey yarn that's ready for any next knitting or crochet project. It takes about 10 minutes to complete this project, and in the end, you'll have a ball of yarn so it's a super quick and satisfying craft, too! Recycle a ton of old shirts so you have a bunch of different kind of t-shirt yarn to choose from for your next project. Crafts with old t-shirts can help you save big on materials and get creative at the same time. You won't believe how many things you can make with a single shirt.
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Ice Dyed Tunic
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- Crafting Keeps You Young: The Health Benefits of Crafting
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
- How to Remove Mod Podge and Other Tips
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- Knitting vs. Crochet: What's the Difference?
- 24 Hot Glue Gun Crafts + Tips For Working With Hot Glue
- Glue Gun Tips
- Mod Podge vs. Decoupage: What's The Difference?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home