How to Preserve Chalkboard Drawings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make your chalkboard drawings permanent and smudgeproof with one easy tip! If you've ever spent hours drawing something and are worried it will get accidentally erased, then you need this post!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
How to Seal Glitter
How to Make a Pom Pom
How to Choose the Best Craft Glue
How to Remove Mod Podge
Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
How to Photo Transfer with Adhesive Sheets
Knitting vs. Crochet
24 Hot Glue Gun Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Minute Crafts: Small Planters
- DIY Birdhouse
- Party Sweet Box from Sticks
- 7 Types of Scissors for Sewing That You Must Have
- Sewing Ideas for Kids
- Quilted Tote
- How to Make Old Clothes Look New and Stylish
- Easy Zipper Bag with Embroidery
- Pineapple Pillow Pattern
- Baby Spit up Bib
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home