How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Reversible quilted fabric is two fabrics that have a layer of batting between them, and then they are quilted together. This kind of fabric is great for bags, like my tablet cover, because you can have two fabrics – one for the outside and one for the inside of the bag, and the quilting keeps all of the layers from shifting. If ever you couldn't find reversible quilted fabric in your local fabric, you can make your own with this tutorial. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
- How to Save a Puzzle
- Decoupaged Macrame Pole
- How to Paint With Recycled Gift Cards
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- 14 Craft Ideas to Combat Anxiety
- Crafting Keeps You Young: The Health Benefits of Crafting
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- How to Seal Glitter
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home