How To Make Giant Pom Poms
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We all love pom poms and there are a lot of crafts projects we can use them for. You can sew them on pillows, make a garland, tie them to a plaid or a scarf. If you have ever tried to make big pom poms, you may have noticed that over time they tend to fall apart. In fact, as there are a lot of yarn layers, it is difficult to tie them together. So, I show you another technique, very easy, which allows you to make giant pom pom that hold together. It's perfect if you want to employ them in sewing projects, as these sturdy pom poms will hold together even in the washing machine. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- embroidery hoop
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- What Does Hot Glue NOT Stick To?
- How to Paint With Recycled Gift Cards
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- How to Make a Pom Pom
- How to Seal Glitter
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
- How to Choose the Best Craft Glue
- Best Ballpoint Pens for Drawing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home