11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Simple DIY Scarf Hanger
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a DIY Scarf Hanger with a few simple supplies."
Primary Technique: Mixed Media
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Mark 1/2 inch rings on toilet paper roll.
- Cut out rings with cutter and neaten edges with scissors. Each roll should make about 6/7.
- Wrap ribbon over each ring tightly and secure with tape.
- Break off bottom part of the hanger.
- Tape a row of rings side by side with the inclined part of the hanger.
- Tape additional rings below the above rings.
- Don't tape too many rings below as the bottom rings will be too low and scarf might touch wardrobe floor.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 21 Crepe Paper and Tissue Paper Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home