11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Incredibly Easy DIY Scarf Hanger
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Incredibly Easy DIY Scarf Hanger is just as its name implies - incredibly easy! With just a few materials from around your home, you can make an organizer that keeps track of all of your favorite scarves. Make one for summer and spring scarves and another for all of your winter scarves. This simple scarf hanger is a great way to keep everything organized, so you can tuck it in the back of your closet without worrying about losing all of your favorite seasonal items. Plus, this craft is so easy, you'll be able to put this together while watching one of your favorite shows.
Add ribbons and bows to this scarf hanger for a more decorative look that'll definitely add some style and panache to your storage space.
- Toilet Paper Roll
Mark 1/2 inch rings on toilet paper roll.
Cut out rings with cutter and neaten edges with scissors. Each roll should make about 6/7.
Wrap ribbon over each ring tightly and secure with tape.
Break off bottom part of the hanger.
Tape a row of rings side by side with the inclined part of the hanger.
Tape additional rings below the above rings.
Don't tape too many rings below as the bottom rings will be too low and scarf might touch wardrobe floor.
Have you made this? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Up Next: 9 Crochet Scarf Patterns Men Will Love
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chic DIY Makeup Organizer
- Dollar Store Cookie Sheet Magnet Board
- Dollar Store Desk Organizers Easy Craft Project
- Quick color-coded keys
- Thrift Store Memo Board
- Space-Saving DIY Shoe Rack
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer
- Turn Old Books into a Knife Block
- DIY Organizer Tray From Ferrero Rocher Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home