11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Incredibly Easy DIY Scarf Hanger is just as its name implies - incredibly easy! With just a few materials from around your home, you can make an organizer that keeps track of all of your favorite scarves. Make one for summer and spring scarves and another for all of your winter scarves. This simple scarf hanger is a great way to keep everything organized, so you can tuck it in the back of your closet without worrying about losing all of your favorite seasonal items. Plus, this craft is so easy, you'll be able to put this together while watching one of your favorite shows.
Add ribbons and bows to this scarf hanger for a more decorative look that'll definitely add some style and panache to your storage space.
- Toilet Paper Roll
Mark 1/2 inch rings on toilet paper roll.
Cut out rings with cutter and neaten edges with scissors. Each roll should make about 6/7.
Wrap ribbon over each ring tightly and secure with tape.
Break off bottom part of the hanger.
Tape a row of rings side by side with the inclined part of the hanger.
Tape additional rings below the above rings.
Don't tape too many rings below as the bottom rings will be too low and scarf might touch wardrobe floor.
Have you made this? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Up Next: 9 Crochet Scarf Patterns Men Will Love
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home