Good Luck Charm Bag
This cute gift bag can be made for you or a friend. Using acrylics and wood hearts you can make this lucky bag in six steps. Let your shamrock bring you luck.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Crafter's Acrylic
- DCA01 - White
- DCA84 - Shamrock Green
- Craft Twinkles
- DCT16 - Lime Green
- Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- Three 1 1/8" wood hearts, Forster Woodsies
- Craft glue
- 3/4" flat brush
- #8 shader brush
- Liner brush
- Wood gift bag, Don Mechanic #388359 (50077)
- Refer to photo for placement and paint as follows: Shamrock Green, inside of bag; White, outside of bag; Lime Green, front and sides of heart shapes.
- Use flat brush and Lime Green to paint 3/4" border across bottom of gift bag front; let dry between coats.
- Refer to photo to glue hearts on bag in clover shape with tips of hearts meeting.
- With back of box flat on surface, use liner brush and Lime Green to paint clover stem; let dry.
- Use liner brush and Shamrock Green to paint words; let dry.
- Spray with Americana Matte Spray Sealer and let dry.
Read NextHow to Catch a Leprechaun