Leprechaun Hat Decoration
Every St. Patrick's day you can bring out this decorative leprechaun hat. It's done in only five easy steps. The gold twinkles really do make it look magical.
Find this craft project and many more ideas for St. Patrick's Day in the 40-page St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Recipes eBook.
- DecoArt Products Required
- DCA84 - Shamrock Green
- DCT3 - Gold
Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- Fine point permanent black marker
- Craft glue
- 3/4" flat brush
- Wood box, Don Mechanic #328256 (17783)
Paint box and lid Shamrock Green.
After box has dried, use flat brush and Gold to paint stripe around sides of box, with edge of brush along edge of box rim. Allow to dry between coats.
Use marker to draw square for buckle on hat band stripe at center of one side.
Center and glue rim of box to top of lid.
- Spray hat with Americana Matte Spray Sealer and let dry.