Thanks a Bunch Card
Say Thank You in style with this colorful homemade card from Uchida of America in Caribbean blue.
- Marvy® Matchables Ink (Black, Yellow Green, Caribbean Blue)
- Clever Lever Flower Punch (Super Jumbo and Mega) by Marvy
- Paper Trimming Buddy with Straight blade by Marvy
- Mini Glue tape by Marvy
- Flower Garden and Flower Garden Sentiments Clear stamp sets by Papertrey Ink
- Black, White, yellow green and aqua colored cardstock
- Black ribbon
- Black brads
- Foam mount squares
- Squishy Scissors
1. Trim the black cardstock to create a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card base.
2. Create two panels, one in the aqua and one in the green. Stamp the swirl stem image onto the green with the Yellow Green Ink. Stamp the small flower onto the Aqua with the Caribbean Blue Ink. Adhere to the card.
3. Stamp the swirl stem image in black as shown. Attach the black brads and ribbon.
4. Stamp the “Bunch” circle image onto the white cardstock with the Caribbean Blue Ink. Stamp the “Thanks a” as shown onto the bunch image with black ink.
5. Punch out stamped image with the Super Jumbo Flower punch. Layer with foam mount squares onto a Mega Flower punched out of black cardstock.
6. Stamp the long leaf image in Yellow Green Ink onto white cardstock and trim.
7. Mount the leaves and the finished flower onto the card as shown to finish.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Thank You"
There are no records