This frame was inspired by St. Patrick's day. Put a little green paint on a frame and add some gold twinkle letters then fill it with your favorite Irish-day photo.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Crafter's Acrylic
- DCA84 - Shamrock Green
- DCA125 - Grasshopper Green
- Craft Twinkles
- DCT3 - Gold
- Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- Word cutout "cheer", MPI Wood MD809 #110887
- Craft glue
- Foam plate
- 3/4" flat brush
- #8 shader brush
- 6" x 5" wood frame, Lara's Crafts L20035
- Refer to photo for placement and paint as follows: Grasshopper Green, frame; Gold, front and sides of word cut-out.
- Refer to photo for placement and use flat brush and Shamrock Green to paint stripe across bottom of frame.
- Immediately thin paint with water and paint stripe overlapping first one, blending paint and continue painting across frame while moving upwards, fading into lighter green background as you move upward. Let dry.
- Glue word to frame; let glue dry.
- Spray frame with Americana Matte Spray Sealer and let dry.
Read NextFour Leaf Clover Charm