Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
You might think St. Patrick's Day is all about green, but these Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags project is about to change this notion. St. Patrick's Day crafts should be fun and eye-catching and these bright bags are no exception. The assortment of sequin colors make this the perfect craft for St. Patrick's Day. If you're hosting a party and want to incorporate some St. Patrick's Day ideas that everyone will love, give guests parting gifts a special take-away. Create these gift bags and fill them with chocolate coins or green treats.
- Burlap Bags or other fabric bag
- Shamrock Stencil (I used my Silhouette to download and cut one out)
- Green Paint and Paint Brush
- Use your Silhouette or Cricut (or other stencil) to outline the shamrock on your bag and paint it on. Be careful not too apply to much paint so it doesn’t seep through.
- Once the bag is dry, apply the sequins with fabric glue in the pattern you want.