Celebrate Spring Chalkboard Banner
Visit Victoria at Lil' Mrs. Tori.
Chalkboard paint craft projects are so much fun to make and completely customizable. Welcome a new sunny season and create your own Celebrate Spring Chalkboard Banner. As time goes on, wipe away the letters and celebrate something else! While this is a great craft project for spring, you can also translate the idea for a variety of other occasions. Make your own banner and hang it up for a birthday or baby shower.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- Canvas flags
- Folk Art Chalkboard Paint
- Folk Art Multisurface Paint
- Crochet hook
- Paint sponge
- Jute rope
- Lay out your canvas flags. Using the oval shaped Martha Stewart Adhesive Stencil and Folk Art Chalkboard Paint, sponge on the paint.
- Using the Handmade Charlotte Adhesive Stencils and Martha Stewart Adhesive Stencil decorate the flags with flowers and designs with Folk Art Multisurface paint.
- Connect your flags using a jute rope.
- Crochet simple flowers and chain them together with green yarn. Twist the flower garland around the banner.
- Using chalk, write the word spring or whatever word you want!
Read NextDecoupaged Clay Pot