Glittery Rainbow Sandals
You'll be turning heads with these stunning Glittery Rainbow Sandals from I Love to Create! These colorful shoes are perfect for spring and are a great way to jazz up an old pair of heels that you have lying around.
- 1 pair of tall chunky strappy sandals
- Assorted Tulip Soft Fabric Paints
- Crafty Chica Extreme Embellishment Glue or Tulip Glitter Bond
- Crafty Chica Glitters or Tulip Fashion Glitters
- Tulip® Fabric Paintbrushes™
- Flowers for the tops of the shoes
- Tulip Beads in a Bottle
- Aleene's Spray Sealer, Glossy
- Paint the tops of the shoes with the fabric paint. Next, paint the bottoms in a rainbow-layered pattern. Use can use a square brush to keep your lines even. Let it all dry.
- Wash your brush and then dip it the glue and apply one color at a time. Add the glue on the red, then add the red glitter, move on to the next color, etc.
- Add the Beads in a Bottle to the tops of them, and then add the flower on top of each shoe.