Over the Rainbow Shoes
For the hopeful Dorothy in us all, these Over the Rainbow shoes by Lauri Eaton for I Love to Create give us something to dream about every time we look at the great DIY glitter design on the front. A regular pair of canvas shoes can be chic, but a glittery pair is way cooler. It's also a really easy do it yourself project because there are only a few steps involved. Your feet will sparkle their way through town throughout the summer.
Tulip Fashion Glitter:
- C1 Tulip Fashion Glitter™ 24 Pack
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion Peel and Stick Tape
- Canvas slip-on shoes
- Apply four strips of Peel & Stick Tape diagonally across fronts of shoes; leave top protective liner in place on each strip.
- Remove top liner from first strip and move down halfway, then press liner back in place, exposing only half of strip. Sprinkle Gold glitter onto exposed portion of strip and shake off excess.
- Remove liner from bottom half of strip. Sprinkle Light Green glitter over bottom half and shake off excess
- Repeat above steps for remaining tape strips, applying two glitter colors per strip as follows:
a. Second strip: Green/Blue
b. Third strip: Purple/Pink
c. Fourth strip: Red/Orange
Read Next11 Flip Flop Craft Projects