Glitzy Dog Tee
Who loves your dog more than you? Now you can show off your puppy everywhere with this silhouetted Glitzy Dog Tee from Erika Lindquist. You'll never believe how easy it is to make you own tee shirt...and a little glitter is always a fun addition!
- Picture of your dog
- Tulip Fashion Glitter Transfer Sheets
- X-ACTO knife
- Tee shirt
- Scrap piece of fabric
- Print out a profile picture of your adorable pet on regular computer paper. Here is the original of Sebastian that I used.
- Tape it to top of glitter sheet covering the entire photo with tape for a sturdy cut. Carefully cut out dog silhouette shape with a xacto knife.
- Peel off top film on glitter sheet.
- Place glitter sheet on shirt. Lay a press cloth or piece of fabric over it and press iron down for 40 seconds being sure to cover all corners.
- Here is one using a red glitter sheet for an accessory piece.
- For silhouette with neck tie, print 2 copies of the same dog silhouette. Draw a tie on one of the silhouettes and leave the other silhouette as is.
- Cut out one full silhouette and one tie silhouette with a xacto knife.
- Follow the rest of the steps from above for applying silhouette to tee.
Read NextVintage Button Up Shirt Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.