DIY Rit-Dyed T-Shirt
Give your t-shirt a makeover with this DIY Rit-Dyed T-shirt tutorial. Follow these Rit Dye instructions and turn a plain shirt into a colorful one. It's the perfect way to jazz up an old t-shirt or create a new one. Just pick a shirt and dye it - it's that easy. This is a great way to fill in the color gaps in your wardrobe. Easy and budget-friendly, could it get better? Learn how to dye your clothes with this fabulous DIY fashion tutorial.
- One bottle of Rit Dye
- Old white shirt (or new white shirt)
- Hot water
- Plastic container for dying
- First you need to boil some hot water. I would boil enough to dye the shirt and have room for it to move around.
- Then put it in a plastic container and pour around half the bottle of Rit Dye into the container.
- Then add your shirt and stir it for around 15-20 minutes.
- After that, take a water hose and wash the dye out til the water runs clear. Then wash and dry your shirt and wear it! Enjoy!