Glittery Lips T Shirt
Pucker those lips and have some fun with this Plaid craft project. Using a squeegee applicator and screen stencils you can turn a plain t-shirt into a glitzy piece of glam.
- 98540 - Simply Screen™ Silk Screen Glitter™ Packs - Fun Fashion 2
- 98537 - Simply Screen™ Silk Screen Glitter™ Packs - Precious Metals
- 98538 - Simply Screen™ Silk Screen Glitter™ Packs - Jewel Tones
- 98570 - Simply Screen™ Silk Screen Stencils™ - Lips
- Squeegee applicator (included in Silk Screen Stencil package)
- Cotton t-shirt
- Parchment paper
- Paper towels
- Remove backer from silk screen stencil and position on shirt. Squeeze a thick line of adhesive across top of design. Holding squeegee applicator at a 45 degree angle using even pressure, pull a thin coat of adhesive evenly across screen stencil design in a single downward motion. Continue until design is completely covered in a thin coat of adhesive. Make sure to leave enough room on either side so that adhesive does not spill over to garment or tape off edges with masking tape. Let stand for 30 seconds. Repeat, creating a thick even coat.
- Pull up screen and reposition stencil, making sure to avoid the area where you have already applied adhesive. Repeat adhesive application from step #1. Wash out screen stencil immediately.
- Apply pink glitter (from Fun Fashion pack) on top of wet adhesive on first lip design. Apply red color glitter (from Jewel Tones pack) on top of second lip design. Allow glittered adhesive to dry completely (up to 3 hours)
- Place parchment paper on top of glittered design; iron each section for 30 seconds (cotton setting). Shake off excess glitter and reveal your design.