Fleur De Lis Tee
For a look that’s at the top of today’s fashionable trends, try your hand at painting this stylish tee from Krylon.
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Black (#51601)
- Krylon Easy-Tack™ Repositionable Adhesive - Clear (#7020)
- Fleur De Lis stencil set (Delta Creative)
- Silver Studs (The Vintage Workshop)
- Grey cotton t-shirt
- Plain scrap paper (with no printing or color on it — white copy paper works great)
- Painter’s tape
- Thick cardboard sheet (approximately 13” × 17”)
- Spray back of stencil with Easy-Tack.
- Place cardboard sheet inside shirt and carefully fold excess fabric underneath. Press fleur de lis area of stencil firmly to upper center portion of shirt. Mask off areas you do not want painted with paper and painter’s tape.
- Spray over stencil with Gloss Black paint, then carefully remove stencil and let dry completely.
- Embellish design on shirt with iron-on metallic studs (or you could use glue on accents or pronged rhinestones)
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.