Neon Kitty Tee
Cat lovers of all ages are sure to love this Neon Kitty Tee. Easy to make with the printable pattern, this adorable kitty can also be painted on to tote bags, mats, or canvases. Show off your feline appreciation with this cute neon tee shirt pattern.
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint Value Packs and Sets - Neon
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Black
- Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint - Hot Pink Neon
- Craft knife
- Fabric chalk
- Black cotton T-shirt
- Cutting mat
- Small paintbrush
- Freezer paper
- Prewash and dry tee without fabric softener or dryer sheet.
- Trace cat face pattern on a large piece of freezer paper.
- Carefully follow the lines of the cat face with a craft knife to create stencil. (It will look like slits in paper).
- Iron down freezer paper stencil to middle front of tee.
- Rub fabric chalk over entire face of cat – chalk should transfer to tee through openings of stencil.
- Slowly peel away freezer paper.
- Trace over chalk lines with a thick line of Neon dimensional fabric paints. Apply one color at a time and let dry before moving on to avoid smearing.
- Paint in nose of cat with Neon Pink Soft® paint. Add 2-3 more coats. Let dry.
- Use dimensional Black to fill in center of cat eyes. Let dry.