Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love to upcycle my old jeans and use them for loads of different projects from pillows to wall hangers etc. As a result, I have lots of little scraps of denim. Instead of throwing away these scraps I used them to make some cute padded denim hearts. These hearts make for a gorgeous valentine's decoration when hung up in a garland. However, I like them best as a sweet keyring to give to my loved one for Valentine's day!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Denim Scraps
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- fibre fill
- Scissors, needle and thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home