Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
By: Claire Armstrong from pillarboxblue.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love to upcycle my old jeans and use them for loads of different projects from pillows to wall hangers etc. As a result, I have lots of little scraps of denim. Instead of throwing away these scraps I used them to make some cute padded denim hearts. These hearts make for a gorgeous valentine's decoration when hung up in a garland. However, I like them best as a sweet keyring to give to my loved one for Valentine's day!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Denim Scraps
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- fibre fill
- Scissors, needle and thread.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rolled Ribbon Rose
- Oven Mitt Pattern
- Adorably Easy Baby Burp Cloths
- Reusable Fabric Bowl Cover Tutorial
- Turn Old Pants into New Shorts
- DIY Apron: Made from Bandannas
- Bag Handles From Twisted Fabric Scraps
- Easy Knit Dress with Pockets
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home