Reusable Fabric Bowl Cover Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Fabric bowl covers are less wasteful than plastic wrap to cover leftovers. Create a personalized fabric bowl cover so that you can tote your side dishes to potlucks and barbecues in style. Make your own customized fabric covers with this easy and quick bowl cover tutorial."
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Either Hand or Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home