Packing Cubes Pattern (from Old Shower Curtains)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A packing cube is a zippered mesh bag used to organize clothes within luggage. Sew your own packing cubes in three sizes with this easy pattern and photo tutorial. The packing cubes compress clothing, so you can fit more in your suitcase and keep everything neat and organized at the same time. Grab a cheap shower curtain, which are typically 100% polyester, to make all three sizes. If you lay out your pattern pieces well, you can get up to six packing cubes out of a single shower curtain."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home