Fun Denim Draught Excluders
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a great sewing project for your home as these draught excluders are not only fun but have a great practical use. Not only do they help keep out the cold but they should bring a smile to your face with their cheesy puns. The draught excluders cost almost nothing to make as they are made from old denim jeans. The fun is added by stenciling jokey phrases on to the denim. This also gives them an rustic industrial look which is very popular with home decor at the moment."
NotesI also make thinner draught excluders for my windows. I fill these with rice or lentils and add a tag for hanging when not in use.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Old pair of jeans
- Fiber fill
- Letter stencils
- Fabric paint
- needle, thread, sewing machine
- small foam brush
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- How To Sew Face Masks Without Sewing Machine
- Shaped Face Mask Pattern With Filters And Adjustable Elastic, Straps And Nose Wire
- The Best Free Tote Pattern - In 2 Sizes
- The Gardening Tool Bag
- Diy Reusable Kitchen Towels
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- Drop Cloth Rose Pillow
- Fabric Face Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Ultimate Sports Bra Pattern
- Common Sewing Machine Problems And How To Fix Them
- Tiny Petunia Flower | Crafting Happiness
- Country Spice Pumpkins
- Molly The Mermaid
- Soft Sunshine Chair Pad
- Knitted Moccasin Slippers For Children
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home