Cross My Heart Treat Bag
By: Tamara Kelly from mooglyblog.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Love giving little Valentine’s Day treats to friends and family? The Cross My Heart Treat Bag is fun and fast enough that you can make a whole bunch! The Cross My Heart Treat Bag is made with simple crochet stitches, easy enough for anyone who’s ready to work in the round. And the heart is added cross-stitch style, easy peasy! So you can add any image to your bag you like - like a pumpkin or ghost for Halloween! There are lots of easy small cross-stitch patterns online for inspiration!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1.75" diameter x 3" tall
- 32 yds Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton (worsted weight)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- 20 Summer Scarf Patterns
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- 17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes
- Smiling Snowman in a Box
- Tissue, Tulle and Floral Cube
- Shannon's Tips for Harvest Blocks
- Scarecrow Wreath
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- Easy DIY Kid Pirate Boot Covers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home