Green-Friendly Snack Baggie
If you're looking for easy sewing projects that are quick and great for everyday use, look no further than this project here. Bring this Green-Friendly Snack Baggie to work with you every day or pack it in your children's lunches. However you use it, you can eat in peace knowing that you're doing your part to protect the environment. These easy sewing ideas are the perfect size to slide in a sandwich. Best of all, you can fit this Green-Friendly Snack Baggie in your purse for some on-the-go munching.
- Eco-Pul fabric for the lining
- Fabric for outside-either Eco-Pul or cotton (Keep in mind Eco-Pul is waterproof)
- Velcro-Iron on or sew on
- To start, cut both pieces of fabric 16 x 8.
- Cut one end in a half circle using a plate as your guide.
- Pin right sides together and sew all the way around leaving an opening to turn right side out.
- Press with an iron.
- Cut along the half circle for turning.
- Turn right side out. No need to sew up the opening, we will do that when we sew the edges, next.
- Fold the end about 3/4 from the top. Line up where your velcro will go and sew or iron on your velcro.
- Next line up the edges, pin and sew in place.
Read NextSew Powerful Purse Project