Easter Bunny Scrapbook Layout
Create an adorable page for Easter memories with this Easter scrapbook layout from Paper Wishes. Motifs include an Easter bunny, Easter chick and Easter eggs.
- Finished in a Flash, Boy kit 7552760000
- Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles 4002802
- Foam tape 4000074
- Chalk 7268630000
- Brown ink pad 7215290000
- Back the stickers with white cardstock and cut flush around the stickers. Chalk in the shapes to highlight the detail of the stickers. Cut 2"x2 ¼" blocks of green texture paper. Ink the edges and mat onto an orange strip. Foam tape the chalked stickers to the strip and glue to the dot border on the background page. Cut pieces of grass from green paper and foam tape around the eggs.
- Cut the dot paper to 7 ¾"x10 ½" and ink the edges. Glue to the blue section of the background paper. Mat photos with green and orange paper and ink the edges. Glue to the striped mat.
- Foam tape large bunny and carrot to the bottom of the striped mat. Trim a strip of green paper and ink the edges. Mat with yellow paper and add Easter Bunny word stickers. Add a blue brad and foam tape the strip tucked under the bunny.
Read NextThe Beach Scrapbook Layout