Vintage Wedding Day Scrapbook Layout
Celebrate a vintage wedding by featuring a treasured photo on this scrapbook layout from Spellbinders.
- Spellbinders Die Templates S3-001 Rose, S4-132 Classic Rectangles, Large, S4-133 Classic Scallop Rectangles, Large
- Avery textured printable canvas
- WorldWin cardstocks
- Fancy Pants rub-ons
- Handmade black and gold paper
- cream patterned paper
- adhesive roller
- Using photo editing software change the color tone of the photo to sepia and print on Avery’s printable canvas. Trim and mat onto black hand-made paper.
- Cut/Emboss two (2) Roses (S3-001) from green and yellow cardstocks.
- Cut apart the yellow buds from the stems and adhere the bud to the green stems. You may want to trim the green bud a bit.
- Print journaling block and cut/emboss with Classic Rectangles, Large (S4-132).
- Cut/emboss Scalloped Rectangle Large (S4-133) and add journaling block.
- Trim cream patterned paper and mount onto background paper.
- Add photo and journaling block.
- Glue the roses over the photo as shown.
- Finish by adding rub-ons to three corners of the page.
Read NextThe Beach Scrapbook Layout