Vintage Wedding Day Scrapbook Layout
Celebrate a vintage wedding by featuring a treasured photo on this scrapbook layout from Spellbinders.
- Spellbinders Die Templates S3-001 Rose, S4-132 Classic Rectangles, Large, S4-133 Classic Scallop Rectangles, Large
- Avery textured printable canvas
- WorldWin cardstocks
- Fancy Pants rub-ons
- Handmade black and gold paper
- cream patterned paper
- adhesive roller
- Using photo editing software change the color tone of the photo to sepia and print on Avery’s printable canvas. Trim and mat onto black hand-made paper.
- Cut/Emboss two (2) Roses (S3-001) from green and yellow cardstocks.
- Cut apart the yellow buds from the stems and adhere the bud to the green stems. You may want to trim the green bud a bit.
- Print journaling block and cut/emboss with Classic Rectangles, Large (S4-132).
- Cut/emboss Scalloped Rectangle Large (S4-133) and add journaling block.
- Trim cream patterned paper and mount onto background paper.
- Add photo and journaling block.
- Glue the roses over the photo as shown.
- Finish by adding rub-ons to three corners of the page.
Read NextLove This Moment Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 06, 2016
What a beautiful scrapbook for a wedding gift. This is so beautiful. I am just now reading up on making these great scrapbooks with the cardstock and all kinds of embellishments instead of the plain old fashion ones. This wedding scrapbook is so breathtaking and I am sure anyone would love to get this for a gift. Why did you not seal it with mod podge though?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use