Japanese Cherry Blossom Layout
Beauty is in bloom with this scrapbook layout! The Japanese Cherry Blossom Layout from Martha Stewart is a gorgeous way to showcase a gorgeous photo.
- Dogwood Stickers
- Garden Trellis Deep Edge Punch
- Alphabet Punch Set
- Monarch Butterfly Large Double Punch
- Paper Trimmer
- Ball Point Glue Pen
- Permanent Adhesive Tab And Roll
- Foam adhesive
- Cardstock: light pink, medium pink, dark pink, light green and brown
- Trim a piece of light green cardstock to 11 1/2 x 11 1/2in.
- Punch bottom edge using the Garden Trellis Deep Edge Punch. Adhere to brown cardstock.
- Mat photo on light pink cardstock. Mat again on medium pink cardstock as shown.
- Adhere matted photo to center of layout. Place the stickers onto the layout as shown. Tip: Layer stickers over the photo and under the mat.
- Punch butterflies using the Monarch Butterfly punch and adhere to layout with foam adhesive.
- Use the Alphabet Punch Set to create title from dark pink cardstock. Adhere to front of layout using glue pen