Road Trip Layout
Takin' a trip down route 66? Remember the good times with this Road Trip Layout. With lots of room for mementos, photos, maps, and more, this is a great way to remember all the fun you had on your road trip.
- Kraft Luggage Tags (10pk) - All Aboard
- Memory Pockets (5pcs) - All Aboard
- Travel Notepad - All Aboard
- Page Tabs (40pcs) - All Aboard
- 6 x 6” Paper Pack (32pk) - All Aboard
- Airmail Twine & Self Adhesive Reels (20pcs) - All Aboard
- Ribbon Clips (15pcs) - All Aboard
- Bookmark (5pcs) - All Aboard - Airplane
- 4 x 4” Urban Stamp - All Aboard - Air Mail
Trim panels of the All Aboard papers as shown and ink the edges of each. Arrange across the central part of the page.
Trim the lined sheet in half horizontally and tuck at the top and bottom.
Print 4 square photos and trim each leaving a wider gap at the bottom of each so as to resemble Polaroid photos. Arrange in a row across the centre of the page.
Tuck a kraft tag behind the left hand photo and the aeroplane bookmark over the centre photo.
Insert brads at the bottom of each photo and know a length of Bakers Twine around each in turn. Secure the ends on the reverse of the page.
Position a sheet from the Travel Notepad to the bottom right and adhere a Memory Pocket to the left of this. Trim the month calendar from the pattered paper and tuck inside.
Fold ribbon from the Ribbon Clips pack and tuck behind the envelope and the paper layers to the left hand side. Make up a Ribbon Clip and add to the top right of the photos.
Add a Page Tab, a snipped out ‘Memories’ message from the patterned paper and a stamped date image to the bottom right of the page.
Stamp ‘First Class’ to the top right of the photo and the large chevron image to the top right of the page.
- Add your title and journalling to finish.