Cross Stitchmas Mug Cozy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Cross stitch Christmas tree mug cozy is a fun stocking stuffer! All you need is two colours of yarn, a crochet needle, embroidery needle, a button and some time on your hands. The pattern works op pretty quick and you have great gifts in no-time."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Sizedepending on mug
- Scheepjes Catona
- Scheepjes Lizzy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
DIY Snowman Decorated Candle
Snowballs for the Bath
Martha Stewart Christmas Mugs
DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
Jolly Dotted DIY Plates
DIY Christmas Etched Plates
"The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide" eBook
"Homemade Christmas Gift Guide" eBook
How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Soap with Pressed Flowers
- DIY Candelabra PVC Pipe Craft
- 27 Christian Christmas Crafts
- God Is Love Adult Coloring Page
- Ornamental Bird Adult Coloring Page
- Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 16 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home