Cross Stitchmas Mug Cozy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Cross stitch Christmas tree mug cozy is a fun stocking stuffer! All you need is two colours of yarn, a crochet needle, embroidery needle, a button and some time on your hands. The pattern works op pretty quick and you have great gifts in no-time."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Sizedepending on mug
- Scheepjes Catona
- Scheepjes Lizzy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Flower Vase
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Monogram Resin Keychain
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Macrame Light Pendant
- Diy Washable Duster Cloths
- Kat Williams - Editorial Intern
- Easy Epoxy Resin Jewelry
- Country Spice Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home