Bath Knits Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bath Knits Book Review
Reviewed by Jessica Carpender, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Bath Knits makes it easy to DIY a spa experience with 30 projects to pamper yourself at home. Who doesn't love a good staycation? Author Mary Beth Temple provides everything you can think of for a perfect day at home - and then some!
Knit yourself a spa day with patterns for robes, slippers, pedicure socks, washcloths, towels, and more. 'Hooked For Life' knit designer Temple provides clear, easy instructions to make a variety of bath accessories. The patterns range from easy to intermediate skill level.
The wonderful thing about knitting your own socks and robes is that you'll have complete control over the colors, size, and material. There are many yarns out there created just for bath accessories, with scrubby textures or softer textures.
There are several options for style of washcloth, including diagonal and chevron. Decide on what style you like for your own bath stuff, and get busy creating a whole set of spa-worthy knitted beauties.
Not only does Temple's book provide plenty of wearables, towels, and washcloths, but she also includes bathroom decor. Make your own bathmats, baskets, and other helpful pieces.
An adorable feature of this book is that the projects are divided into themes for your bathroom, based on color scheme and design. The themes are naturals. flower garden, ocean tide, bright n' cheery, and sunny day. You just might find some interior decorating inspiration here, as well! However, any of the patterns can be used in the color scheme of your choice.
Plan a spa day for yourself, or create an adorable gift basket of bath accessories. Plus, you can decorate your bathroom. With 30 Bath Knits projects to choose from, you certainly won't be short on inspiration.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- Happy Homemade Sew Chic
- Adult Coloring Books
- Origami for Children Book Review
- Criminal Crafts: Outlaw Projects for Scoundrels, Cheats, and Armchair Detectives
- Simply Precious Pop Ups
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home